Do you love hiking? We recommend 4 trails to enjoy nature and the beautiful mountain landscapes of La Cerdanya:
- Ruta del Camino de Santiago. If you are keen on excursions, this is your route. With this itinerary you will discover La Cerdanya and its picturesque villages. It starts in Llívia and it leads to farther than Bellver de Cerdanya. In addition, you can go by bicycle or riding a horse, as you wish.
- Climbing Puigpedrós. Do you dare climb one of the highest peaks in the lower Cerdanya (Baixa Cerdanya). It is worth the effort, because you will enjoy spectacular views from the top.
- You will definitely fill your Instagram with pictures. You can reach it from Guils-Fontanera ski resort and also from Meranges and the Malniu shelter.
- The Ruta dels Segadors (Reapers’ Route). It is a perfect itinerary for those who love history and endless hiking. It is priceless; it will allow you to go deep into the paths used by Cathars when they were escaping from the Inquisition while enjoying unforgettable landscapes. Moreover, it links La Cerdanya with Berguedà region, from Bellver to Gósol, a charming town that the great artist Pablo Picasso loved in his day.
- Prat del Cadí. With this route you will enjoy nature in its purest state. You will walk along the emblematic Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park, an area with big biodiversity and countless tourist attractions; because going up to Prat del Cadí is a unique experience with unrivaled natural beauty. La Cerdanya provides an extensive offer of trails for hiking lovers.